Friday 17 July 2015

Damon Clear Braces Progress - Day 118

Hullo fellow brace wearers/enthusiasts

I know its been a while since my last update but life seems to keep chugging on with no regard for my braced condition lol how inconsiderate of father time...

I have also been finding after a while that I have stopped worrying about when my braces are going to come off and have accepted that this is how I'm going to look for a while, I guess you can say that I feel that the braces are part of me now


That all said since its coming up to 120 days of me in braces I thought that I'd share my progress with you

As reminder here were my teeth pre-braces

Day Zero

 photo dayzero_zpsdnpxsqhq.png

and here is my progress as of day 118

da photo day118_zps66l6rfu3.jpg

 The very last orthodontic appointment was relatively painless, my orthodontist said that in another 2 appointments time my bottom braces will be going on and from there we will be looking at less than a year of brace time - pretty exciting stuff

My extraction gaps have closed about 30% or so but I still have a bit to go

Meanwhile for those who are interested I also go to get my teeth cleaned once a month by my regular dentist to make sure I don't get any decays during my treatment

I am excited at all the progress but am thinking I may even miss my braces a little when they're gone.. sadistic? probably

Signing off for now but please do let me know if there is anything question I can answer for you in the comments section =)

2 comments:

  1. Just to see how far your smile has come along from 'day zero' to day 118 is spectacular. Your teeth have come a very far way since you started. Plus, you even have a form of invisible braces. That way they are not all metal looking and draw attention. I have seen invisible braces that are just like a clear cap that put on your teeth to straighten them.
    http://www.orthodontist.com.au/Clear-Braces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! You now have a beautiful smile. Your teeth looks more fabulous.
    Clear braces Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete