Sunday 31 May 2015

Damon Clear Braces Progress - Day 64

I went for a follow up check with my orthodontist on May the 23rd, she has noted that the extraction site are healing up nicely

My canines have also come down to align with the rest of my front teeth

The gap on the right side is a bit wider than the one on the left, she put in a ribbon like formation on the right side that is a bit tight but intended to give more pressure to the gap to close faster

I have been told that the gap can take up to 6 months to close which is a bit unnerving but nonetheless probably necessary and normal

The good news that I did receive is that my bottom row teeth will not be braced for another 4-6 months and that they will probably only be in braces for 6 months or so - most of the work needed is in my top row

This is a bit of a relief as so far I have had very little stress in terms of eating and cleaning, only top row braced for another 6 months is fine by me! hehe

*will update this post with some pics when I get to my home laptop later 

No comments:

Post a Comment